Life

November 25, 2012


Yeah everyone have their own life, including me. My life is special, because I wrote my own story with help from one and only GOD in the universe ALLAH SWT. Half of my life same with the other people in the world. I have happy family, my beautifull mom , handsome dad, some siblings. I live with my grandma, too.

Some story I ever ‘wrote’ in my life. from problem about my childhood memory until my LOVE story. Thanks Allah I ever felt almost all beautifull things in the world :).

I have a lot of dreams and one by one my dream come true :). Everyone absolutely want all their dream come true, me too. Now I just can try and pray to make all my dream come true :).

Love, 
Kartikaryani

You Might Also Like

0 Comment

Warung Blogger

Warung Blogger

Like us on Facebook

Kumpulan Emak Blogger