Manchester United

April 25, 2013


Helloooooooo ~ 

 
I wanna sharing about one of England football club. Here is it..

I like Manchester United when I’m in Junior high school. I like this FC because I read an article about Greysia Polii, Indonesian Badminton Player, and she said she like MUFC. I started searching about MUFC and I love them ^^. Hihi I don’t think I’m a fanatic fans or a hardline one but I just like it you know …

Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910. In 1993 MUFC started the domination in domestic league with Alex Fergusson as a coach. They have a loyal head coach. Since 1986 until now he still in Manchester United as a  couch :). The newest info is Manchester United won for 20 times champions of England and 13 premier league tittles (20|13) in 2013 such a great YEAR YEAH !!!

CONGRATULATION for The Reds Devil !!!
GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED !!! #GGMU

some photo from official website ...




 Happiness

The Legend

The Hatrick Maker

The Loyal Coach

The TEAM!!!

 They said "Goal Of The Century"

YEAH 20 times Champions of England !!!


 For more information about Manchester United Football Club you can visit the website ^^

Love, 
Kartikaryani

You Might Also Like

0 Comment

Warung Blogger

Warung Blogger

Like us on Facebook

Kumpulan Emak Blogger