Especially for you

January 18, 2014



NP : The Girl Who Can’t Break Up, The Boy Who Can’t Leave - Leesang





‘I LOVE YOU’ too bad you act like I don’t exist

I’d rather fight with you, than fall in love with someone else

Wish you were HERE! *point to my own heart*

You DON”T GIVE UP on the people you LOVE

“I never hit so hard in LOVE, All I wanted was to break your walls. I never meant to start the war, I just wanted you to let me in. All you ever did was break me

“No matter how far we go, I know that we’ll never break cause our love was made, made in USA”

“Even though it hurtsI can’t slow down. Walls are closing in and I hit the ground. Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind, just ONE LAST TIME

“If our love is tragedy, why are you are remedy? If our love’s instanity, why are you my clarity?”

“Cause you are the piece of me”

The Season change, our hearts will stay the same

“I Miss you more than anything!”

“But I can’t move away from you”

“finding our truth in a hope of doubt”

“we’ll run where lights won’t chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go”

I will never win this game without you”

“I will never be the same without you”


Once again "DO YOU LIKE RED,don't you? LET'S MAKE THIS RED not BLUE LIKE RIGHT NOW" 

P.S. : This is special for YOU! in special date *you know exactly the date* :*

Love, 
Kartikaryani
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comment

Warung Blogger

Warung Blogger

Like us on Facebook

Kumpulan Emak Blogger