I Got Blank Space, Baby!

January 10, 2015



BLANK SPACE


I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

Nice to meet you. Where you been? I could show you incredible things. Magic, madness, heaven, sin.






Saw you there and I thought, oh my god, look at that face, you look like my next mistake Love's a game, wanna play.






New money, suit and tie. I can read you like a magazine. Ain't it funny rumors fly. And I know you heard about me. So hey, let's be friends. I'm dying to see how this one ends. Grab your passport and my hand. I could make the bad guys good for a weekend






So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over. If the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you I'm insane. Cause you know I love the players and you love the game.







Cause we're young and we're reckless. We'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you I'm insane but I got a blank space baby and I'll write your name.






Cherry lips, Crystal skies. I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
. You're the king baby I'm your queen. Find out what you want, be that girl for a month but the worst is yet to come
Oh no






Screaming, crying, perfect storms. I could make all the tables turn. Rose garden filled with thorns. Keep you second guessing like oh my godWho is she? I get drunk on jealousy but you'll come back each time you leave


Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
.
Love, 
Kartikaryani

You Might Also Like

0 Comment

Like us on Facebook

Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Blogger Babes

Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan