Sim-Purse-Sons (SIMPSONS)

June 25, 2015




Try to find new wallet for me. Want very simple, thin, but stylish one. My friend told me about Little Big. Little Big produce and sell very thin wallet made by a paper, they called it “tyvek”.


So thin but they have so many design, so still fashionable to carry this wallet. I decide buy this The Simpsons one. With bright yellow and blue colour, The Simpsons authentic colour.


This wallet really thin, trust me. Now I just need to bring this wallet inside my jeans pocket and my smartphone if I go outside. When I have a snack time with my friend with my friend in one of cafe in Surakarta, this wallet very fit with the table setting colour in there.







Not allowed to copy & paste photo/post without permission.
Copyright of kartikaryani.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

2 Comment

Like us on Facebook

Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Blogger Babes

Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan