Make Up - HAUL #1

December 20, 2015

Assalamualaikum,

Long time no see ya, actually just a few days I don’t write anything in this blog. Ok, let’s start something for this blog. Like the tittle I’ll make little review about my current make up favorite. It’s like “End of the year Haul”. Actually not just make up, I’ll make review about my skincare,too.


Ok, few days ago I write about my experience joining beauty class and buy a BB Cream and got mousturaizing cream in here. Right now, I’ll post the rest of my current favorite make up and skin care. Start with face, last week there’s a good deal in Guardian for Etude House face mask, buy 1 get 1 free, and I decided to buy 1 for me and 1 for my friends, Tami. The price of the mask actually Rp. 36.000/pc (if I don’t mistaken) and become Rp. 18.000/pcs. I choosed ‘D’ face mask. The mask’s function for revitalization. After I try it for the first time, it’s feel amazing and my face skin feel so smooth.


Second thing is Wardah BB Cream. If you read my first make up class story, you’ll know how I adore this product. I currently use it everyday for my make up base. Very pigmented and blend well in my face, I LOVE it! I just can say that to this products.


Still for make up but it’s lipstick. I have two favorite lipstick, which are Maybelline and Wardah. For everyday use, I choose Maybelline because the colour that I have is red but not so red , most like bit of berry. Just put little bit on my lips and blend it with my finger so it’s gonna be perfect colour for my daily look. The longlasting matte lipstick from Wardah, I use it for some occation or when I want fresh/’bright’ look, because the colour almost bright red.


Maybelline Color Sensational no 175
Wardah Longlasting Matte Lipstick no 09

Last but not least my favorite moustarizing cream from Wardah. I got it for free when I join Wardah Beauty Class. The cream is amazing, it’s very light and quick dry so it doesn’t feel sticky. After take a bath I use it for make my skin gentle and smooth.


Actually there’s one make up left, it’s Wardah lip balm but I don’t take the photo already so yap too lazy to take the photo of it, zzz. Maybe in the next Haul post, I'll make little review about the lip balm and other make up products that I have.



Instagram |Ask.fm || Twitter |Youtube

Wassalamualaikum

Not allowed to copy & paste photo/post without permission.
Copyright of kartikaryani.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

3 Comment

  1. Kebetulan aku udah nyoba ketiga produk wardah itu Mba, favoritku bb cream nya sih :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya ku juga suka bb creamnya, finish looknya bagus di aku hehe :D

      Delete
  2. Red lippies are my current fav! Happy 2016!

    xo
    www.paledivision.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Blogger Babes

Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan